Paper in the workplace is currently being replaced at a rapid pace by smartphones or tablets. Ecowater is the market leader in water softeners.
Ecowater has a team of professional service engineers for private individuals and industry for the maintenance of these devices. The company is convinced of the digital revolution and has decided to use tablets.
Ecowater was looking for a solution to replace their outdated PDA solution and paperwork. With the necessary experience and ideas, the applications (without training) are fully configured by the customer.
Service engineers are equipped with a Samsung Tab Activ tablet with OmniMove MobileForms delivered via our Belgian partner Bluefields.
OmniMove MobileForms is linked to:
- Ortec planning
- customers can make their appointments 24/7 in the schedule, view and are automatically informed in a timely manner about their appointment
- route optimization for the service engineers
- ERP Back-office system of Ecowater
- With the necessary experience and ideas, the applications (without training) are fully configured by the customer.
- With new ideas, these are applied immediately in the app, which saves Ecowater a lot of expensive custom work. Ecowater now has multiple applications and is used by more than 40 service engineers and has a total of 60 users.
- More reliable information because it is delivered in a very structured way and specifically tailored to the Ecowater process
- Being able to analyze, communicate and report the various applications more easily.
- Flexible to use, Ecowater can create and configure its own apps and can thus quickly respond to wishes and requirements from users and the market.
- More user-friendly than paper forms.
- Extra time due to less administration.
- More efficiency of the processes.
- Work order
- Request quote
- Installation documents
- Maintenance contracts
- Incident reports
- Order forms for Tools, Consumables, Documents, Folders
- Stock change forms
- Vehicle damage form