The OmniMove e-Boekhouden work order app makes working even easier!
In the OmniMove e-Boekhouden work order app you can request the customer- and article data directly from e-Boekhouden.
The work order app can be filled with:
- Customer data
- Article data
Complete the workorder with:
If approved, you can have the work order signed directly by the customer.
The customer receives the digital work order in his mail with a PDF.
A invoice is added automatically in e-Boekhouden.
- Clear work orders
- Never retype
- Billed immediately
- Less administration
- Work orders can easily be viewed on the OmniMove web portal
- The layout of the work order in your own layout / corporate identity
- If Customers, Articles are modified in e-Boekhouden, they are also modified in the OmniMove work order app
In addition, with OmniMove you not only have a work order app but a complete app platform, some applications that can be added;
- Damage reports
- Maintenance agreements
- Previsit reports
- Inspection reports
- Installation delivery reports
- Appointment confirmations
- Order lists
- Customer visit reports
- and 1001 other applications