OmniMove Privacy Statement
Version 1.0 august 2019. This page was modified at 9 august 2019
The privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by OmniMove Mobile Solutions bv in Nijkerk (Chamber of Commerce Gooi en Eemland no. 320 958 00).
The protection of personal data is very important to us. We respect your privacy and ensure that your personal data are always treated confidentially and in accordance with applicable privacy law.
This privacy statement only applies to the processing of personal data (i.e. data of natural persons). Since we operate on the commercial market, this primarily concerns the processing of data of the people who work at or for our customers and prospects.
Purposes of the processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To carry out the agreement(s) concluded with you or your employer/client;
- To keep records, carry out analyses, and perform other internal management activities;
- To calculate, record and collect owed amounts, including the passing on of claims for collection to third parties;
- To enable us to contact you and respond to questions asked by you (on behalf of your employer/client);
- To inform you about new products and/or services and offers;
- To invite you to events;
- To invite you to courses we offer to customers and other interested parties;
- To handle your request for information;
- To enable us to send digital newsletters and other forms of marketing;
- To improve our communication and service provision;
- To meet legal obligations, such as the administration and retention obligation;
- To handle disputes and for the performance of audits.
Legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for the processing primarily lies in:
- The permission given by you;
- The taking of pre-contractual measures at your request and/or the fulfilment of the agreement concluded with you (or your employer/client);
- The compliance with legal obligations;
- The promotion of our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
Our legitimate interest lies in the ability to pursue our normal business, the performance of internal management activities, the performance of market analyses and other analyses, the ability to carry out marketing activities and similar interests of commercial and business nature. Naturally, the privacy interests of those involved are always taken into account.
Pursuant to the right to object, you can object to all processing operations that are based on legitimate interest. You can find more information about this right further on in this statement.
Obligation to provide
When we request personal data from you, we will indicate per situation whether this provision of data is necessary or obligatory and what the (potential) consequences are if the data are not provided. This is always on the principle that we will not process more personal data than is required for the purposes described above.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We do not provide personal data to third parties who will use the data for their own purposes. The only exceptions to this are if:
- You have provided advance permission for such provision of data; or
- We are legally obliged to provide data; or
- If the company is transferred to a succeeding entrepreneur.
Your data will be retained for the statutory periods. Based on our administration obligation, we must keep certain data for at least seven years. After those seven years, we only keep data which requires further processing.
Protection of personal data
We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures, or arrange for these to be taken, to protect personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
Pursuant to the law, you have various rights. A list of these rights follows:
- Right of access: you have the right to inspect the personal data processed by OmniMove;
- Right of correction and deletion: the right to have data adjusted or even deleted if the details are incorrect or no longer correct, or if the processing of them is not legitimate or no longer legitimate;
- Right of objection: this entails that you may, on the basis of your specific situation, object against certain operations of processing of your personal data. The right to object against the use of data for direct marketing purposes is absolute. Cancelling subscriptions to our commercial communications are therefore honored under any circumstance. In cases other than permission and direct marketing, OmniMove will weigh the interests;
- Right to restriction: to the extent that you dispute the correctness of the data, you have, under certain circumstances, the right to restrict the processing of your data. Briefly put, this means that OmniMove temporarily “freezes” the processing of the data;
- Right to data portability: the right to have data relating to you retained by us transferred to you in a standard, machine-readable format, or to request the sending thereof to a different responsible person;
- Withdrawal of permission: you have this right to the extent that we process data on the basis of your permission. You have the right to withdraw any given permission at any time. We will then cease the processing immediately.
Furthermore, you can at any time submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. The supervisory authority for privacy law is the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can find the contact details for the Dutch Data Protection Authority on their website, www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
You are also, of course, welcome to ask any questions you may have about the personal data processed by us. For questions about privacy, contact us using the contact details below.
These privacy regulations may change from time to time. Such changes will be announced on our website(s).
We may process your personal data for new purposes that are not yet mentioned in this privacy statement. In that case, we will contact you before using your personal data for these new purposes, in order to inform you of the changes to our regulations for the protection of personal data and to offer you the option to refuse participation.
If you use our software and have questions about the processing of your personal data in our software, then please in the first instance contact the employer/client who provided you with access to the software.
If you do not use our software, or you wish to contact us, please use the contact details below.
OmniMove Mobile Solutions bv
3863 DG Nijkerk